Amateur Radio Club
- About Us▼
- Swap Meet▼
- Club Activities▼
Club Events and ActivitiesThis is the short list. More coming soon.
- Public Service - List of Parades and other events requesting Amateur Radio Support
- Area Repeater Listing - Puget Sound, WA
- Radio Nets on the Club Repeater
- The Mike and Key Newsletter "K7LED Relay"
- The Mike and Key Swap Page
- Tower Work Party, May 5, 2018
- Postal Food Drive, May 12, 2018
- Field Day, June 22-24, 2018
- Annual Summer Picnic, August 18, 2018
ARRL on Facebook
The Mike & Key Amateur Radio Club has remained one of the most active and viable Radio Clubs in the Seattle area for over forty five years. We have a general club meeting every 3rd Saturday of the month. Check the Club Calendar for dates.
Within the Club there are groups that engage in Public Service, Contesting, DX, VHF/UHF, SSB, CW, Construction/Experimentation, Packet, and Traffic Handling. While the Club cannot be everything to everybody, it does provide a base of support for most radio interests.
Within the membership of the club are many of the prominent "doers" and "shakers" of Pacific Northwest Amateur Radio. Members are encouraged to be "active" in the Hobby, the Club, and the Community. The Mike & Key is considered a general regional club, many members are also members of more specific clubs or their local emergency services oriented club.
Copyright © 2017 Mike and Key ARC. All Rights Reserved. +++ Web Design by MKARC